Pay By Credit Card
Do Not Pay
Go back to the HOME PAGE and click on PARKING CITATIONS
Continue reading below if you are NOT paying
a parking violation:
To pay a
Infraction Deferral Fees
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH PAYMENT
Once payment is submitted, you CANNOT change your plea or stop the payment process!
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!
WAIT FIVE (5) BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT!
If not, your case may not be listed and your payment cannot be processed
- There is a service fee charged by the Credit Card Processing Company associated with these transactions.
- The fee will be displayed before you finalize your payment
- This fee is not collected nor assessed by the Terre Haute City Clerk's Office
HAVE YOUR TICKET HANDY! YOU WILL NEED THE INFORMATION FROM THE TICKET TO SUBMIT PAYMENT
- Defendant's Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Address, Email Address, and Telephone Number
- Ticket/UTT Number (CLICK HERE if you do not have this information)
DO YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIGO COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S INFRACTION DEFERRAL PROGRAM? ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
The cost of this program is $192.50
The Vigo County Prosecutor's Infraction Deferral Program is offered by the Vigo County Prosecutor's Office to certain individuals. For more information, please CLICK HERE to read more about the Infraction Deferral Agreement.
ARE YOU REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN TERRE HAUTE CITY COURT?
- Please CLICK HERE for more information
- If you are required to appear in Terre Haute City Court, you cannot submit payment before appearing in court.
- If your case has been referred to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles for Failure to Appear or Failure to Pay, CLICK HERE for more information regarding the removal of the suspension from your driver's license.
- If you cannot locate your court case information through the public access website, you must contact the City Clerk's Office before submitting payment.
- If your case lists $0 (zero dollars) due, you cannot proceed with payment. Please contact the Terre Haute City Clerk's Office for more information.
WERE YOU ISSUED MORE THAN ONE CHARGE FROM THE TRAFFIC STOP?
- Please CLICK HERE for more information before submitting payment
- You must process your
payments SEPERATELY per charge if you are paying the Infraction
Deferral fees and admitting to an additional charge(s)
- Please call the Terre Haute City Clerk's Office for more information before submitting payment
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE VIGO COUNTY PROSECUTOR'S INFRACTION DEFERRAL PROGRAM:
- Speeding in a Construction Zone/Workzone (IC 9-21-5-11(c)(1) or (2))
- Overtaking and Passing in Workzone/at Work Site (IC 9-21-8-7.5)
- Speeding in a Work Site (IC 9-21-5-3(4))
To Proceed, select one of the following:
I wish to PAY INFRACTION DEFERRAL
I wish to PAY TICKET (no deferral)
The payment system for PAY TICKET (no deferral) is scheduled to be offline:
February 11, 2017 through February 12, 2017
February 18, 2017
February 25, 2017
March 4, 2017 through March 5, 2017
March 18, 2017
April 22, 2017
*These dates are tentative.
NOTE: If the system is offline, you will not be able to process your payment for PAY TICKET (no deferral)