Street Closings/Road Paving
Contains a list of street closings.
-March 27th - November 23rd - Margaret Avenue will be closed from State Road 46 to Fruitridge Avenue (local traffic only) for construction.
- April 1st - Eagle Street from 8th to 9th and 9th Street from Cherry to Eagle will be closed from 6:00 a.m. until midnight for Percussionist Association State Finals.
- April 8th - 9th Street between Walnut and Ohio will be closed from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. for Palm Sunday Mass.
- April 9th - 9th Street between Walnut and Ohio will be closed from 8:00 a.m. until Noon for Palm Sunday Mass.
- April 15th - 9th Street between Walnut and Ohio will be closed from 8:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. for Easter Vigil.
- April 21st at 2:00 p.m. through April 22nd at midnight - 14th Street from Wabash Avenue north to alley behind Sonka Irish Pub will be closed for First Annual German Volksfest.
- April 22nd - 8th Street between Cherry and Wabash will be closed from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity Annual Fire Truck Pull.
- July 5th at 5:00 p.m. until July 9th at Noon - 9th Street and 9 1/2 Street between Walnut and Ohio will be closed for St Benedict Church Annual Picnic.
- September 8th at 1:00 p.m. through September 10th at 4:00 a.m. - Wabash Avenue from 6th Street to 8th Street and 7th Street from the alley just north and south of Wabash Avenue will be closed for Blues at the Crossroads Festival.