The City of Terre Haute has created the 311 Citizen Contact Center to assist you in reporting any non-emergency service requests to city government or to request general local government information.

How to Contact 311

To create a request for a service such as a pothole repair, streetlight out, or missed garbage pick-up, please choose the option that best fits your needs.


Learn More

DIY Form.png 

 Create a Service Request Yourself  


Text: 812-645-6811



  Email: [email protected]   

                  call taker.png                                  

Talk to a Call Taker: 812-244-2311

M-F 8am-4pm

*We are closed for lunch from 12:00pm to 1:00pm daily. 

search knowledge base.png

View our Knowledge Base Information

Holiday Closings- City Hall Holiday Closing list.